i thought i’d upload something and remind you that i’m not active here anymore (woah surprise) so if you’d still like to see my art you can do so on my Instagram
steps and timelapse video of this drawing will be available on my Patreon page for $5 – if you sign up you’ll also get access to all of my tutorials, videos and any content i’ve posted so far ✨
The Art of Frozen 2 Book Signing
SATURDAY / DECEMBER 14, 1:00PM – 4:00PM
Join us for a special Q&A session with the talented artists behind the film “Frozen II”. The Q&A will be followed by a book signing for the “Art of Frozen 2”.
Bill Schwab (Art Director of Characters)
Ryan Green (Story Artist)
Sylvia Lee (Story Artist)
1:00pm – Q&A followed by Book Signing
– Please plan to arrive early to purchase art books for signing. Books are available on a first come first served basis while supplies last.
– Due to time constraints, each attendee is allowed only 2 signing items per person. Artists will not be doing sketches.
– Seating is also first come first serve. Standing room available!
– Walk-ins welcome as long as event is not at full capacity but cannot be guaranteed.
– Photography or recording of any kind will not be permitted throughout the duration of the Panel Presentation.
– Outside books will be subject to a $10 fee.
Visdev paintings by John Park for the 2019 live-action/animation hybrid remake of Dumbo by Walt Disney Studios. (source)
More concepts and a behind-the-scenes look at Laika’s stop-motion puppets for Missing Link (2019). (source)
More visdev art from Missing Link (2019). (source)
Visual development art from Laika’s 2019 feature film Missing Link. (source)
Behind the Scenes of Toy Story 4: “Bo Peep Gets Lost: How Pixar Found the Heart of Toy Story 4″
Advances in technology allowed animators to incorporate richer details. For example, a cracking glaze was used in Bo’s hair, Krampfert said, “to remind the audience she is porcelain.”
Directing animator Patty Kihm explained, “From the start, we could have fudged it and pretended she had been plastic the whole time. Maybe the audience wouldn’t have remembered. But we thought it’s easier to embrace this weakness, or this delicacy of hers, and see how that would change her character.”
Color keys by
for How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World
This is a self portrait / ootd drawing that I did last week! You can see a step by step tutorial and a timelapse video of it by becoming my patron ✨
There I post all my sketches, step by step tutorials, videos, blog posts and my podcast! I also offer video feedback with overpaint on your art!
You can support me for as little as $2 and help me create more personal art and content that I can share with you ✨🍂
Click for my Patreon page!