The Art of Onward Panel & Book Signing
Opening Reception: Saturday, March 14, 2pm-5pm
FREE Admission | All Ages Welcome
Set in a suburban fantasy world, Disney and Pixar’s “Onward” introduces two teenage elf brothers who embark on an extraordinary quest to discover if there is still a little magic left out there. Pixar Animation Studios’ all-new original feature film is directed by Dan Scanlon and produced by Kori Rae—the team behind “Monsters University.” “Onward” releases in theaters on March 6, 2020.
On Saturday, March 14, 2020 (2PM), make your way to Gallery Nucleus for a special panel presentation & art book signing with artists from “Onward”. We are joined by Story Artist Le Tang, Character Designer/Visual Development Artist Maria Yi, and Author Drew Taylor. They will share stories from behind the scenes of their development work on the movie. Bring your questions for the Q&A session and meet the artists one-on-one as they sign copies of the new book The Art of Onward.
2:00 – 3:00 pm Panel Presentation
3:00 – 3:30 pm Q&A
3:30 – 4:00 pm Intermission
4:00 – 5:00 pm Book Signing
– Photography or recording of any kind will not be permitted throughout the duration of the Panel Presentation.
– Please plan to arrive early to purchase art books for signing. Books are available on a first come first served basis while supplies last.
– Due to time constraints, each attendee is allowed only 2 signing items per person. Artists will not be doing sketches.
– Seating is also first come first serve. Standing room available!
– Walk-ins welcome as long as event is not at full capacity but cannot be guaranteed.
– Outside books will be subject to a $10 fee.